- The movie Arrival is based on a story in this book about aliens with a possibly-eternalist conception of time. goodreads.com/book/show/3162… 3 months ago
- RT @ceptional: Edwin Boring, in 1917, did the experiment of waking people randomly in the night, asking them the time. https://t.co/K6V9FFy… 3 months ago
- RT @hugospiers: New paper from our lab by @annajafarpour "Familiarity expands space & contracts time" Distorted sketch map in Fig.2 https:… 5 months ago
- A local mural is called “Hret, Identidem, and the Arrow of Time” https://t.co/bb8fNKEfHy 5 months ago
- .@drtime_,left, visits the the Ctr for Time. Must learn how to take proper two-person selfies to foreground a guest https://t.co/hY8nRC482O 5 months ago
Author Archives: newagendasstudyoftime
The conference Free Will and Retrocausality in a Quantum World will take place at the Trinity College, University of Cambridge on July 1-4 2014. Details of the conference are provided here.
Videos of talks from the first conference of the project are now online. Our keynote speaker was Carlo Rovelli – his talk can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp1ENn4imp8&w=420&h=315