- We are submitting “Temporal Phenomenology: Phenomenological Illusion vs Cognitive Error” about explanations of why people say time passes 😀 1 week ago
- Philosophers seem to use a lot of commas. https://t.co/bDQt7PP3uq 1 week ago
- RT @fermatslibrary: Momentum cancellation: a ball is fired at 50 mph, out of a cannon from a truck going 50 mph. https://t.co/CC6UgjVaJ1 3 months ago
- in Time Travel @JamesGleick grapples with how to fit the apparent passage of time into the block universe of physics irishtimes.com/culture/books/… 3 months ago
- Time travel has a surprisingly short history. twitter.com/secondzeit/sta… 3 months ago
Author Archives: alexholcombe
Our Templeton-funded “New Agendas for the Study of Time: Connecting the Disciplines” has recently completed. We organised 5 international conferences (2 more than originally planned) and produced more than 50 time-related research papers, plus a few edited books.