The conference Free Will and Retrocausality in a Quantum World will take place at the Trinity College, University of Cambridge on July 1-4 2014. Details of the conference are provided here.
- Interview w/ Carlo Rovelli on the relationship of physics to philosophy, and reconceptualising time philosophybites.com/2015/11/carlo-… @philosophybites 1 week ago
- Sean Power on Relative Simultaneity and the Temporal Structure of Cognition, 1pm 21 June in GT462, Sydney Uni @CLudowici @deanrickles 1 week ago
- RT @mwefarr: Off to Cambridge next week for our conference on quantum retrocausality. Excited! wp.me/P3ggPf-4H 2 years ago
- Does quantum mechanics allow backwards causation? Would this prohibit free will? We're off to Cambridge to find out: wp.me/P3ggPf-4H 2 years ago
- New post by @mwefarr: "Causation, Time Symmetry and Russell’s Directionality Argument" tinyurl.com/pnshcro 2 years ago