The conference Free Will and Retrocausality in a Quantum World will take place at the Trinity College, University of Cambridge on July 1-4 2014. Details of the conference are provided here.
- In a recent writing party, we worked on a cognitive theory of why people claim to have a phenomenology as of passage rep.routledge.com/articles/time-… 2 days ago
- Our Templeton grant has completed. We produced 5 international conferences (2 more than promised), more than 50 research papers, and books 1 week ago
- Do we need a physics of passage? Including philosophy and psychology of time. Edited by @deanrickles https://t.co/bPt0iDmYJL 1 week ago
- 2016 Templeton Lecture - The Future of Employment, by Michael Osborne, A/Prof in Machine Learning at Oxford whatson.sydney.edu.au/events/publish… 2 weeks ago
- Absorptivity of an object must = emissivity at *each* wavelength, due to issues with the time reversal of physical processes @deanrickles 3 weeks ago