The conference Free Will and Retrocausality in a Quantum World will take place at the Trinity College, University of Cambridge on July 1-4 2014. Details of the conference are provided here.
- RT @mwefarr: Off to Cambridge next week for our conference on quantum retrocausality. Excited! wp.me/P3ggPf-4H 5 months ago
- Does quantum mechanics allow backwards causation? Would this prohibit free will? We're off to Cambridge to find out: wp.me/P3ggPf-4H 5 months ago
- New post by @mwefarr: "Causation, Time Symmetry and Russell’s Directionality Argument" tinyurl.com/pnshcro 7 months ago
- This week's Foundations of Physics seminar: Jakob Sprickerhof on Causation in Quantum Field Theory. Details: goo.gl/aLPQ3M #SydFoP 8 months ago
- RT @mwefarr: Universal response to Karim's talk. http://t.co/ebAraezWf8 8 months ago